What have I been up to? And what is a now page?
Enjoying the first spring in my new home with my husband and trying desperately to keep my small vegetable garden alive.
Recently went from vegetarian to full vegan. The current state of animal agriculture is unsustainable. I'm trying to do my part for the environment by refraining from animal products.
Building TONS of websites for 160over90. Practicing CSS magic and passing my practice to willing colleagues. Helping assess web projects built across the 160over90 digital teams on web accessibility. Also doing a little bit of web design.
Like tons of other developers as well as the entire 160over90 team, I'm working from home for the foreseeable future due to the threat of Covid-19. Love being able to save nearly two hours a day on my commute and love hanging out with my furry babies all day.
Preparing to eventually take the Web Accessibility Standards certification exam.
Ongoing Maintenance and Updates
- Elysian Brewing website
- Blue Point Brewing website
- Grey Eagle Distributors website
- The Friedkin Group website
- Pursuit Aviation website
- KidSmart STL website
- Air Force Heritage Flight Foundation website
- Goose Island website redesign
- Horsemen Flight Team website
- The Jayson Tatum Foundation website
- 160over90 website
- Fusion Marketing website
- University of Illinois Altogether Extraordinary campaign pages
- Otello Lambrusco website
- Ecco Domani website
- Maha Organic Seltzer website (design and dev)
- 160over90 website updates (design and dev)